Carly - the main character in the novel called SNOWSTORM

Carly's blog is the fictitious representation of a character's life in the year prior to the story depicted in the novel

amy winehouse rocks

Amy Winehouse Rocks!



Monday, May 3, 2010

Not So Special K-2

Have you heard about the new fake marijuana?   It's called K2 in case you haven't.  Some professor says he was doing research and invented it.  Now, he says it's dangerous and all that.  I wonder what he thought would happen when the formula was made available?

So a friend of mine bought some and brought it to a little party we had the other night.  Personally, I don't do drugs.  Well, somebody told me alcohol is a drug, and I can't deny I do like my vodka, but not grass or coke or anything.  This guy, who I won't name, started smoking the new K2 and saying it was "really radical" or something like that.  After an hour, everybody else was smoking and snorting and raving about it, but I didn't buy it.  It just seemed way to fast for all of them to be that high. So, I tried it. I got nothing from it.  I wasn't buzzed or anything.

I know drugs can be for real.  I think it's stupid to mess with them most of the time, but sometimes I just believe people want to play at it.  Some of them, at least, just wanted to be high.  I don't know what that means, but sometimes people are weird.  Or maybe it was just potpourri.

No comments: