Carly - the main character in the novel called SNOWSTORM

Carly's blog is the fictitious representation of a character's life in the year prior to the story depicted in the novel

amy winehouse rocks

Amy Winehouse Rocks!



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No Father's Day for Us

Sunday I was walking to work and stopped a dadt the drugstore for a minute just to cool off.  It's only about 95 degrees every day.  When I went in a friend of mine was standing in front of the cards, and I stopped to talk to her.  She was getting a last-minute Father's Day card for her dad.

I had forgotten it was Father's Day.  I think I ignored it on purpose, because I haven't seen my dad in about a year and a half.  No calls, no cards - Nothing.  We don't know where he went or anything.  My sister says he left because he was going to be arrested, but I don't know.

Well, at least I didn't have to spend money on a card.

No comments: